Wednesday 21 March 2012

QTMC #8

Comic strips! You guys remember I used to dabble in that, right?

Well, I'm back, my beautiful readers, with the brand spanking new Quick Time Moral Choice numero 8, and for the first time, it's actually topical. By now I suppose all of you have heard of the ending debacle surrounding this year's most anticipated trilogy closer, Mass Effect 3, and that very ending which I won't spoil here, affected me so much that I had to make a comic about it. In short, I was severely dissapointed by the amount of plotholes and the lack of closure the last 15 minutes of the final game in my favorite games trilogy provided.

So, drawing this was a means of catharsis for me, and hopefully, for you as well. Unless you liked the ending of course. Then I'm happy for you. I'm still just as devasted. And yes, I know it bothers me disproportionally. There are alot of problems in th world which should take presedence, but it's Mass Effect, dammit! Damn BioWare for making me love too much, and then punch me in the face, as I closed my eyes and leaned in for the kiss.

Anyhoo, since alot of you may not have finished the game, and the comic strip spoils it completely, I've hidden it behind the link you'll find below. Promise me that you won't click it until you've finished the game. Promise!

You sexy thing...

Quick Time Moral Choice 8

2 comments:

  1. oh goddamn

    I haven't played it yet (haven't picked up my beautiful limited edition pre-order copy - stupid real life). I have already been assaulted by complaints and now I am terrified to play because I'm scared of the dissappointment that I am now convinced will inevitably follow.

    However, I still laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite everything I feel about the ending, I assure you that the game itself is well worth playing. Practically everything that happens leading up to the last 15 minutes is stellar, and though I am a big masculine man, there were times during the game that I actually started welling up with tears. (True story)

    If you like the series, you have to play it, and not worry about the end. I think it's out of my system with this comic strip. :)

    ReplyDelete