Wednesday 28 March 2012

Creative juices

Those of you following my carefully laid-out calendar of QTMT dates will note that I am once again late on delivering. So I've decided that I'll take a few weeks off from writing those, and turn my creative focus towards the comic strip for a little while. (That doesn't make you sound like a pretentious douchebag at all, Hjels.) The good news out of that is, MORE COMIC STRIPS!

In an unprecedented turn of events, I expect to have QTMC 9 ready as early as this weekend, and for the big decennial strip, I have something special planned, which will require the co-operation of you, my gorgeous and intelligent readers. More on that once number 9 hits the blog.

I'll probably also do a little writeup on my feelings regarding Mass Effect 3 in not too long, now that the immediate storm is over. Those of you who have seen the last comic strip will probably have a slight insight into how I feel, but where that was an angry response to what I felt was a punch in the face for anyone who has loved that series, the writeup will be written with love, not hate.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment