Wednesday 9 May 2012

While we're waiting for 10

In case you've ever wondered what I do, when I should be writing, drawing or dancing like a monkey for your amusement, here it is. I run around shooting my friends, both with virtual bullets, and actual insults. I've been a part of a small gaming community for the last eight years, and I've wasted countless potentially productive hours playing around with them, and I don't regret a second of it.

While you're awaiting QTMC in what I can only assume is breathless anticipation, here's a little snippet of gameplay footage of a round of Battlefield 3 from yesterday, where my choice of weapon quickly got on people's nerves. So if you're a fan of impenetrable in-jokes and crazy accents, you should give it a click, and I'll just finish the next comic strip in the meantime.

I'm the one with the obnoxious laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment