Sunday 20 May 2012

QTMC 10!

Here it is, the decennial edition of Quick Time Moral Choice, written by yours truely, I'm sad to say.

(So is everyone else, Hjels...)

Unfortunately, I got no submissions for the guest writer spot, but I soldiered on on my own, completely alone in the cold, bitter wilderness. Like a bear cub, lost from it's mother, trudging across the barren tundra, I walked with no salvation in sight, with only my own unshakeable belief in the project for company. When the night was at it's darkest, I...

I seem to have lost my train of thought...

Ah yes! Read, enjoy, be back for more. Please...

2 comments:

  1. Yeey I return to the interwebs and new comic!

    Effing Shep and eavesdropping with frightening efficiency, I was suprised he never butted in on the human woman and the asari who was telling her to break up with her husband so they could run away together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've done our best to hold down the interfort in your absence.

    It would have been hilarious if he'd have told those two exactly what he thought of them. Shepard's unceasing desire to weigh in on stuff he had no business with was a constant source of amusement throughout that game.

    ReplyDelete