Saturday 21 April 2012

I want YOU to write QTMC 10!

 My dear, sophisticated, gorgeous reader, whose razor-sharp wit is matched only by your impeccable fashion sense; do I have something special for you. As I was finishing my last comic strip, which I don't think anyone got, and I'm not quite sure there there was anyhting there to get, I began to think. My readers, who have been conclusively proven to possess the highest intelligence quotients and the smoothest skin of those of any site on the internet, are probably burning with good ideas for what they'd like to see depicted in my stupid little web-comic. And before you could say the words "are you completely artistically bankrupt, Hjels!?" I had an idea.
 Why not, since we've reached the tenth strip, why not throw it out to you to tell me what number ten should be? Whether you have a full script or just a general idea for QTMC 10, I want to hear it. The game you want me to make fun of is entirely up to you, the situation and the punchline, all entirely up to you. As long as you feel you want to contribute, let me know, either by email, through twitter or any other way the intertubes allows us to communicate.

The best entry will be turned into QTMC 10, complete with your name on it. (No money, I'm afraid.) If I don't get any entries, which isn't unlikely, I'll have to write it myself, and you don't want that, no sir. I have a pretty good idea for a tasteless, sexist, incredibly racist joke set in the ICO universe. To save the internet this indignity, send me your ideas. Now!

The contest will run for one week from today, or until I get any entries. I can wait all day.

3 comments:

  1. uuugh - my brain - it is empty from too much work - i have little to nothing to offer other than some sort of Darksiders joke on how its a weird sort of Zelda... or something (see? my brain doesn't work anymore).

    How does one make a sexist or racist joke from ICO anyway? useless princess? glowing people are like, inferior? - i got nothing.
    good luck yo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got nothing in the way of a tasteless, sexist, racist joke in the ICO universe. That was a bluff to get people to respond. :)

    I'm about to ready to call this whole thing a spectacular failure. Not a single message has come in. If I've gotten nothing by the time I'm done with the next article, I'll just write it myself. I just wanted to get some interaction going. And maybe gague if anyone actually stopped to read the blog when they stumbled across it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah - dont give up dude. Takes a while for things to roll.
    Only thing that I find remotely game hilarious atm is the fact that everyone gets so worked up over their chosen romance partner in a Bioware game. Thousands of lasses (and modded dudes) have slept with Alistair in Dragon Age and 'accidentally' slept with that guy in DA2 (havent started yet). Super awkward talking about romance with my buddy who also romanced Tali like you... I was like, I know a dude who also nabbed her too... uuuuuuuuuuuuh
    I am currently swimming in a high made from marvel comics pheromones cause i watched the premiere here last night.
    Make Hulk Joke - Hulk always funny

    ReplyDelete